Investor Relations Policy
Amcorp Global Limited (the “Company” or “Amcorp Global” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is committed to timely, fair and transparent disclosure of material and comprehensive information to its shareholders, which is usually done through the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited’s SGXNet broadcast network (“SGXNet”). The channels which the Company communicates its major developments in its businesses and operations include press releases, annual reports, shareholder circulars, shareholders’ meetings, announcements via SGXNet and through its corporate website.
To encourage greater shareholders’ participation at annual general meetings (“AGMs”) or other general meetings and enable the Board of Directors (the “Board”) and management to engage shareholders, the Company holds its AGMs and other general meetings at venues that are accessible via public transport. In addition, the Board Chairman will preside over such general meetings and will be accompanied by fellow Board members, the Chairmen of the Audit Committee and Nominating and Remuneration Committee as well as the Company Secretaries. Where required, the Company’s external auditors and appointed legal counsel will also be present to address any shareholders’ queries.
The Company maintains a corporate website at www.amcorpglobal.com which serves as the key communication channel for the Group to connect with its shareholders and general public. The Company’s website provides information on the Group’s businesses, corporate information and latest developments announced released via SGXNet, and serves as a platform for the shareholders and general public to contact the Company.
The Board encourages and values dialogues with its investors and other stakeholders as it believes that an effective investor and stakeholders relationships enhance value for its shareholders. Briefings for the media and analysts are held where appropriate to keep them updated, which in turn enables wider dissemination of the Group’s updates to the masses and investment community.
Amcorp Global Limited (the “Company” or “Amcorp Global”) takes a serious view of any wrongdoing on the part of any of its employees, management, directors and vendors as we expect to maintain the highest standards of good governance.
Amcorp Global wishes to provide all stakeholders of Amcorp Global and its subsidiary companies with the mechanism for them to raise genuine concerns about any real or suspected wrongdoing.
Wrongdoing includes but is not limited to:
- Misconduct such as fraud, corruption, bribery or blackmail
- Criminal offences
- Malpractices such as failure to comply with legal or regulatory obligation
- Miscarriage of justice
- Endangerment of an individual’s health and safety
- Concealment of any or a combination of the above; and
- Unethical behaviour
- All reports will be investigated promptly and reported to the Audit Committee.
- Confidentiality of the whistle blower identity will be protected
- Upon completion of investigation, appropriate course of action will be recommended to the Audit Committee for their deliberation. Decision taken by the Audit Committee will be implemented.
- Where possible, steps will also be implemented to prevent similar situation arising.
- Retaliation against those making reports in good faith is strictly prohibited.
3. WHISTLEBLOWING MECHANISM
The whistle blowing report is received by independent receiving officer(s) and the mechanism is overseen by the Audit Committee. Any individual who wishes to report a genuine concern may do so at the following dedicated whistle blowing email address or address:
- By dedicated email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to the Audit Committee
- By mail to 25 Bukit Batok Street 22, Singapore 659591 attention to the Audit Committee
4. REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
This whistle blowing policy was approved by the Board on 20 August 2020. Any subsequent amendments to the policy must be approved by the Board. The whistle blowing policy must be reviewed by the Board at least once every 3 years, or in accordance to the need of the Company and any new regulations that may have impact to stakeholders affected by this policy.
Amcorp Global Limited
Tel: (65) 6899 1428 Email: email@example.com